IWAPS 2022 Workshop
The IWAPS 2022 workshop will bring together researchers, engineers, and practitioners to present and discuss latest advances and innovations in theories, infrastructure, schemes, and applications for secure computation, privacy technologies, security economics, human computer interaction, as well as to identify emerging research topics and define the future trends.be
This workshop aims to strengthen security and privacy through research and relevant activities in the models and design of secure, privacy-preserving and trust architectures, investments in cyber-defense, data analyses, fusion platforms, protocols, algorithms, services, and applications for next generation systems and solutions. We especially encourage security and privacy solutions that employ innovative machine learning techniques to tackle the issues of inspecting large data volumes, cyberattacks, and variety problems that are systemic in IoT platforms, theoretical and practical challenges related to the design of privacy-preserving AI systems and algorithms and will have strong multidisciplinary components, including soliciting contributions about policy, legal issues, and societal impact of privacy and affect the cyber risk of the participating entities.
The accepted papers are the following:
- Trusted and Secure Self-Sovereign Identity framework Vaios Bolgouras, Anna Angelogianni, Ilias Politis and Christos Xenakis (University of Piraeus, Greece)
- Improving Security and Scalability in Smart Grids using Blockchain Technologies Mandana Falahi (University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Romania), Andrei Vasilateanu (University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Romania), Nicolae Goga (University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Romania), George Suciu (BEIA Consult International, Romania), Mari-Anais Sachian (BEIA Consult International, Romania), Robert Florescu (University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Romania), Ștefan-Daniel Stanciu (University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Romania)
- ConSenseIoT: A Consensus Algorithm for Secure and Scalable Blockchain in the IoT context Harris Niavis and Konstantinos Loupos (Inlecom Innovation, Greece)
- Secure Agents on Trusted Embedded Boards: A Proof of Concept based on TPM-enabled Raspberry Boards Antonio Muñoz (University of Malaga, Spain)
- Secret sharing a key in a distributed way, Lagrange vs Newton Anastassios Voudouris, Ilias Politis and Christos Xenakis (University of Piraeus, Greece)
- Fraudulent Activities in the Cyber Realm: DEFRAUDify Project Razvan-Alexandru Bratulescu, Robert-Ionut Vatasoiu, Sorina-Andreea Mitroi, George Suciu, Mari-Anais Sachian, Daniel-Marian Dutu and Serban-Emanuel Calescu (Beia Consult International, Romania)
- MITRE ATT&CK-driven Cyber Risk Assessment Mohamed G Ahmed (University of Greenwich, United Kingdom), Sakshyam Panda (University of Greenwich, United Kingdom), Christos Xenakis (University of Piraeus, Greece), Emmanouil Panaousis (University of Greenwich, United Kingdom)
- Analyzing Coverages of Cyber Insurance Policies Using Ontology Markos Charalambous (Cyprus University of Technology, Cyprus), Aristeidis Farao (University of Piraeus, Greece), George Kalantzantonakis (LSTech ESPANA, Spain), Panagiotis Kanakakis (LSTech ESPANA, Spain), Nikos Salamanos (Cyprus University of Technology, Cyprus), Evangelos Kotsifakos (LSTech ESPANA, Spain), Evangellos Froudakis (University of Piraeus, Greece)
Apart form the papers presentation there will be also presentation of cybersecurity project being funded by national and European funds. The projects are the following.
- SealedGRID: Scalable, trustEd, and interoperAble pLatform for sEcureD smart GRID
- SECONDO: A Security ECONomics service platform for smart security investments and cyber insurance pricing in the beyonD 2020 netwOrking era
- INCOGNITO: IdeNtity verifiCatiOn with privacy-preservinG credeNtIals for anonymous access To Online services
- NetPhish: Antiphishing Project
- ERATOSTHENES: Secure management of IoT devices lifecycle through identities, trust and distributed ledgers
- PHYSICS: Optimized hybrid space-time service continuum in FAAS
- CyberSane: Cyber Security Incident Handling, Warning and Response System for the European Critical Infrastructures
The IWAPS 2022 will take place in Vienna on 25/08/2022.
Hurry up and register NOW!!!
Find the pricelist here and register here.