It has been an amazing 3-days experience at the Ethnikon kai Kapodistriakon Panepistimion Athinon booth, hosted by Industry.TEC (https://lnkd.in/d2sYBhRh) and organized by T-PRESS. General public, science enthusiasts, students, families along with their youngsters, friends with reduced mobility capabilities, business executives, and many more, have visited our booth and interacted with at least 4 of my team members, which all had the opportunity to present ongoing work and demo platforms developed under EU-funded actions run by my group (ELIXIRION, SOVEREIGN, OPTIMIST, SECONDO, INCOGNITO, SEMANTIC).
Special thanks to the students (at least 100 of them) of my department at NKUA, i.e., Digital Industry Technologies Department, which have actively participated in our events.
Some of the platforms presented by our group at Industry.TEC:
– Open-source ETSI MEC platform prototype developed under the OPTIMIST project
– Optimal Video Bitrate Selection and Edge Network Caching in MEC-empowered Slice-Enabled Networks MEC App
– SOVEREIGN Blockchain platform for self-sovereign anonymous and contract-less mobile data access
– AR-assisted indoor positioning system
– UOA/FOGUS Digital Twin prototype with Yaskawa Cobots
– 6D object tracking and human pose estimation models
Aias Sotirooulos provided a public talk and presented his project focus and research progress under the SECONDO project (https://lnkd.in/dUaDcwFx) in the 2023 Industry.TEC (https://lnkd.in/dCRyPvMd) event organized by T-PRESS